Tamiya R/C TRF801X GP Racing Buggy Model Kit
Model Number: 84067
Surface: Off Road
This Tamiya TRF8101X GP Racing Buggy's highly efficient drive system comes from the optimized placement of the front and rear propeller shafts. The drive line is virtually straight which makes it the most efficient drive-line in its class.
The TRF801X chassis has plenty of adjustability to fine tune it for the most demanding of race tracks across the globe. TRF drivers from around the world will be piloting the new competition level Buggy throughout 2009 in an effort to further develop its potential and a new line of TRF801X option parts.
- Wheelbase: 320-327mm, Length: 495mm, Width: 307mm.
- Gear ratio: 11.34:1
- Features a 15 degree engine mount. The 15 degree engine mount will optimize the weight distribution of the buggy for better lateral weight distribution.
- The 801X incorporates two receiver battery locations in order to provide the ability to adjust weight distribution.
- Highly rigid 3mm A7075 anodized duralumin chassis.
- Machined aluminum shock towers, front steering knuckles, and engine mount.
- Full ball bearings.
- Chassis side guards.
- Low wear, efficient straight line drive train and universal drive shafts.
- Carbon fiber upper deck and servo tray.
- Fully sealed box for electronics.
- Equipped with sealed bevel differential gearboxes.
- Uses spiral cut ring and pinion gears.
- Uses a universal joint for the front and rear drive shafts and the propeller shaft.
- 3 piece centrifuge aluminum dampers and shaft bolts.
- Locknut captured suspension hinge pins.
- 15mm large volume shocks with shaft boots.
- Uses a 17mm hex wheel hub.
- Dual 32mm brakes and a turnbuckle brake linkage system.
- Adjustable turnbuckle linkages.
- Equipped with front and rear stabilizers.
- High volume air filter.
- 125cc fuel tank.
- Low profile polycarbonate body and a high down force wing.
- Decorative body stickers.
- Engine not included. (Appropriate engine sizes .21 & .28)
(unless stated differently above)
- Nitro Glow Engine
- Radio: 2-Channel with servo(s)
- Battery: 4 AA for Receiver
- Fuel: Nitro Glow Fuel
- Starting Equipment: Glow igniter
- Paint: Polycarbonate for spare body
- Misc. Items: Building and track equipment
- 1/8 Buggy Tyre and inserts
Model: 84067 TRF801X GP Racing Buggy Model Kit
Write a review
Wonderland Models deliver throughout the UK and Overseas. We endeavour to despatch orders immediately but certainly within 48 hours of receipt. Orders will only be dispatched once payment has been received.
Order value (including postage) up to £70: First Class Royal Mail £3.95 (Delivery Within 1-5 Days)
Order value (including postage) over £70: Interlink Express £6.95 (Courier Delivery Next Working Day).
Please be sure to give us your mobile phone number when ordering as Interlink Express offer an email/text message option to enable you to receive notification of despatch and estimated delivery time. The express service requires a signature on delivery and must be ordered before 2pm for next working day delivery. The courier does not deliver on a weekend or bank holidays.
Express delivery is two days to some postcodes, and these incur a £6 surcharge. A list of applicable postcodes can be seen here.
European deliveries are sent by Interlink Express/DPD. For details of delivery costs and times by country please click here.
Delivery to Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Japan and the USA is by Royal Mail or FedEx courier and is calculated on an order by order basis based on weight and size. We will contact you with the shipping costs on receipt of the order.
For full shipping details please see the delivery section of our website here.