Tamiya 1/700 US CV-3 Saratoga Aircraft Carrier
Model Number: 25179
The Tamiya 1/700 US CV-3 Saratoga Aircraft Carrier with Pontos Model Detail Up Parts from the plastic ship model kits range accurately recreates the real life US Navy aircraft carrier with an exceptional level of detail. This model requires paint and glue to complete.
We also stock the full range of Tamiya Paints, Glues and Modelling Accessories required to complete this model.
Last year’s popular CV-3 Saratoga model (Item 31719) gets a limited edition re-release, and is packaged together with a highly comprehensive set of photo-etched parts crafted by the Korean company Pontos Model, to add an extra layer of in-depth, authentic detail to your 1/700 scale "Sister Sara"!
- Length: 396mm.
- Features an amazing 4 sheets of photo-etched parts to recreate anti-aircraft weaponry, bridge details, railings, and much more! Different materials and thicknesses of plate are used.
- Also includes dry transfers for deck markings, a precoloured deck plate, and brass pieces.
- This waterline model captures the asymmetrical shape of the Saratoga, with bulge on the starboard side.
- The model accurately depicts the Saratoga as she appeared during the Battle of Iwo Jima in February 1945.
- Features a two-part hull, plus a one-part flight deck which stretches from the bow of the deck to the stern.
- Includes scale replicas of Hellcat and Avenger aircraft.
- Detail up parts are a product of Pontos Model, South Korea.
- Fine detail on funnel opening interiors and mast.
- Decorate pre-coloured deck parts with dry transfers.
- Minute parts depicting handrails and radar.
Model: 25179 US CV-3 Saratoga Aircraft Carrier with Pontos Model Detail Up Parts
Write a review
Wonderland Models deliver throughout the UK and Overseas. We endeavour to despatch orders immediately but certainly within 48 hours of receipt. Orders will only be dispatched once payment has been received.
Order value (including postage) up to £70: First Class Royal Mail £3.95 (Delivery Within 1-5 Days)
Order value (including postage) over £70: Interlink Express £6.95 (Courier Delivery Next Working Day).
Please be sure to give us your mobile phone number when ordering as Interlink Express offer an email/text message option to enable you to receive notification of despatch and estimated delivery time. The express service requires a signature on delivery and must be ordered before 2pm for next working day delivery. The courier does not deliver on a weekend or bank holidays.
Express delivery is two days to some postcodes, and these incur a £6 surcharge. A list of applicable postcodes can be seen here.
European deliveries are sent by Interlink Express/DPD. For details of delivery costs and times by country please click here.
Delivery to Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Japan and the USA is by Royal Mail or FedEx courier and is calculated on an order by order basis based on weight and size. We will contact you with the shipping costs on receipt of the order.
For full shipping details please see the delivery section of our website here.