Tamiya 1/6 Harley Davidson FLSTFB Fat Boy Lo Model Kit
Model Number: 16041
The Tamiya Harley Davidson FLSTFB Fat Boy Lo model kit in 1/6 scale from the Tamiya plastic motorcycle model kits range accurately recreates the real life US cruiser motorcycle. This kit can be further enhanced with the addition of the 1/6 Harley Davidson FLFSTB Fat Boy Lo Detail Parts Set.
This model requires paint and glue to complete.
Harley-Davidson motorcycles are icons of the American road, and in particular the Softail family of bikes have proven to be popular with consumers across the world. They use a frame with lines similar to classic Harley bikes of the 1950s, and give the appearance of having a rigid rear, although through a feat of modern engineering they are equipped with two shock absorbers. The FLFSTB Fat Boy Lo belongs to the Softail series. It uses a a 1548cc Twin Cam 96B V-Twin engine, and power is transferred via a drive belt. The Fat Boy Lo’s classic form features numerous parts which lend the bike a heavy feel, and it runs extremely low to the ground. Its fusion of classic looks and state-of-the art design has won the heart of the public around the globe.
- 1/6 scale static plastic model assembly kit. Length: 400mm.
- The model reproduces the form of the actual bike with excellent accuracy. Features a range of moving parts.
- Mirror stalks are recreated using metal parts, and surfaces are depicted using metal transfers.
- Features metal handlebar and headlight just like those found on the real vehicle.
- Clear, red and orange parts are used to render the motorcycle’s various lights.
- Front suspension provides realistic movement. It uses metal coil springs, front fork inner tubes and outer case tops together with a one-piece outer tube.
- Synthetic rubber tires offer an authentic finish, and the model also features a moving drive belt.
- Includes a die-cast wrench for use during assembly.
Model: 16041 Harley Davidson FLSTFB Fat Boy Lo Model Kit
Write a review
Wonderland Models deliver throughout the UK and Overseas. We endeavour to despatch orders immediately but certainly within 48 hours of receipt. Orders will only be dispatched once payment has been received.
Order value (including postage) up to £70: First Class Royal Mail £3.95 (Delivery Within 1-5 Days)
Order value (including postage) over £70: Interlink Express £6.95 (Courier Delivery Next Working Day).
Please be sure to give us your mobile phone number when ordering as Interlink Express offer an email/text message option to enable you to receive notification of despatch and estimated delivery time. The express service requires a signature on delivery and must be ordered before 2pm for next working day delivery. The courier does not deliver on a weekend or bank holidays.
Express delivery is two days to some postcodes, and these incur a £6 surcharge. A list of applicable postcodes can be seen here.
European deliveries are sent by Interlink Express/DPD. For details of delivery costs and times by country please click here.
Delivery to Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Japan and the USA is by Royal Mail or FedEx courier and is calculated on an order by order basis based on weight and size. We will contact you with the shipping costs on receipt of the order.
For full shipping details please see the delivery section of our website here.