Tamiya 1/35 German Pz.Kpfw.IV Ausf.J Special Edition
Model Number: 25183
This item will be available in 27 days on 12th December 2018
It can be pre-ordered below.
The Tamiya 1/35 German Pz.Kpfw.IV Ausf.J Panzer IV Special Edition is a plastic model kit in the Tamiya 1/35 Military Plastic Model Kits. This plastic kit requires paint and glue to complete.
This is a special edition of the venerable 1994 kit of the Pz.Kpfw.IV Ausf.J (Item 35181), which sees it paired with dedicated photo-etched parts (Item 35183), and Zimmerit coating sheet (Item 12650), plus Wehrmacht tank crew figures from Item 35354. The result promises to be a highly detailed model of the Ausf.J, one of the later variants of the workhorse Pz.Kpfw.IV, which featured enhanced defensive measures that testify to the worsening military situation faced by Nazi Germany in those days.
- Length: 200mm.
- Comes in a special package designed for this item and including a logo advertising the 50th anniversary of the 1/35 Military Miniature Series.
- The rustic form of the tank is recreated with aplomb.
- Can be assembled with open or closed hatches and brake maintenance panel.
- Tracks are recreated in handy belt form.
- Comes with a realistic commander figure.
- Item 35183: a 30-piece set with parts for air intake covers, fender stays, gun sight
screen, tools and more!
- Item 12650: Dedicated stickers allowing realistic and hassle-free recreation of Zimmerit anti-magnetic mine coating.
- Item 35354: A set of eight figures (4 full-size, 4 torso) depicting a WWII German armour crew, with accessories and decals for rank included.
- All individual instruction manuals are included.
Model: 35181 German Pz.Kpfw.IV Ausf.J Panzer IV
Write a review
Wonderland Models deliver throughout the UK and Overseas. We endeavour to despatch orders immediately but certainly within 48 hours of receipt. Orders will only be dispatched once payment has been received.
Order value (including postage) up to £70: First Class Royal Mail £3.95 (Delivery Within 1-5 Days)
Order value (including postage) over £70: Interlink Express £6.95 (Courier Delivery Next Working Day).
Please be sure to give us your mobile phone number when ordering as Interlink Express offer an email/text message option to enable you to receive notification of despatch and estimated delivery time. The express service requires a signature on delivery and must be ordered before 2pm for next working day delivery. The courier does not deliver on a weekend or bank holidays.
Express delivery is two days to some postcodes, and these incur a £6 surcharge. A list of applicable postcodes can be seen here.
European deliveries are sent by Interlink Express/DPD. For details of delivery costs and times by country please click here.
Delivery to Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Japan and the USA is by Royal Mail or FedEx courier and is calculated on an order by order basis based on weight and size. We will contact you with the shipping costs on receipt of the order.
For full shipping details please see the delivery section of our website here.