Tamiya 1/35 Panzerkampfwagen IV Ausf.F Model Kit
Model Number: 35374
The new Tamiya Panzerkampfwagen IV Ausf.F Model Kit in 1/35 scale from the plastic model kits range accurately recreates the real life German tank from WW2. This model requires paint and glue to complete.
This historical model assembly kit depicts the German Pz.Kpfw.IV. It was a stalwart of the WWII effort, serving from start to finish of the conflict. Manufacture began in 1936 with the Ausf.A, and went through a number of specifications before what was perhaps the definitive short barreled variant started production in 1941: the Ausf. F. It had reinforced armor and updated hull designs, as well as an L/24 75mm gun. Around 460 rolled off of the production lines, serving on the Eastern front as Nazi Germany grappled with the Soviet Union, and in North Africa.
• 1/35 scale plastic model assembly kit.
• Brand new parts! (Only the lower hull and wheels are existing designs).
• Assembly type tracks capture the main Ausf.F design with lightened center guide sections. Tracks are assembled on an included jig to help recreate realistic upper run ‘sag.’
• Choose between two types of engine deck hatch, with or without louver.
• Comes with three figures (commander, gunner and loader) for installation in the model’s various hatches.
• Markings are included to recreate a choice of two different Eastern Front vehicles.
• Includes a full color painting guide and four-language background story.
For this model we recommend using paints from the following ranges.
We also highly recommend the following ranges for tools and accessories.
Model: 35374 Panzerkampfwagen IV Ausf.F Model Kit
Write a review
Wonderland Models deliver throughout the UK and Overseas. We endeavour to despatch orders immediately but certainly within 48 hours of receipt. Orders will only be dispatched once payment has been received.
Order value (including postage) up to £70: First Class Royal Mail £4.50 (Delivery Within 1-5 Days)
Order value (including postage) over £70: DPD £7.99 (Courier Delivery Next Working Day).
Please be sure to give us your mobile phone number when ordering as DPD offer an email/text message option to enable you to receive notification of despatch and estimated delivery time. The express service requires a signature on delivery and must be ordered before 2pm for next working day delivery. The courier does not deliver on a weekend or bank holidays.
Express delivery is two days to some postcodes, and these incur a £6 surcharge. A list of applicable postcodes can be seen here.
European deliveries are sent by DPD. For details of delivery costs and times by country please click here.
Delivery to Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Japan and the USA is by Royal Mail or FedEx and is calculated on an order by order basis based on weight and size. We will contact you with the shipping costs on receipt of the order.
For full shipping details please see the delivery section of our website here.