Tamiya 1/35 German Panther Ausf.D Special Edition
Model Number: 25182
This item will be available in 27 days on 12th December 2018
It can be pre-ordered below.
The Tamiya 1/35 German Panther Ausf.D Special Edition from the plastic tank model kits range accurately recreates the real life German heavy tank from WWII. This model requires paint and glue to complete.
This is a special edition of the 2015 release Panther Ausf.D kit (Item 35345), which sees it paired with its dedicated Detail-Up Parts: metal gun barrel set (Item 12664), separate track link set (Item 12665) and photo etched grille set (Item 12666). The result is going to be a highly detailed version of the Ausf.D, the debut variant of the legendary Panther that first appeared in the pivotal Battle of Kursk in July 1943, battling hard with a complete package of imposing firepower, excellent armour and surprising mobility.
- Length: 254mm, width: 101mm.
- Comes in a special package designed for this item and including a logo advertising the 50th anniversary of the 1/35 Military Miniature Series.
- Intensive examination of the final surviving original Ausf.D provided the base for this accurate kit.
- With realistic depictions of cast metal and armour plate surface textures.
- Ausf.D-specific features such as turret-side smoke dischargers are faithfully captured.
- Comes with 2 figures – one full body crewman and one commander torso figure.
- 3 marking options depict tanks from the Battle of Kursk.
- Item 12664: includes a precision aluminium barrel, plus plastic parts to recreate breech, co-axial
machine gun and more.
- Item 12665: highly realistic link-type tracks use separate main and centre guide parts.
- Item 12666: photo-etched parts made from a soft type of metal for precise recreation of grilles.
- All individual instruction manuals are included.
- Please note that the original belt-type tracks are not included.
Write a review
Wonderland Models deliver throughout the UK and Overseas. We endeavour to despatch orders immediately but certainly within 48 hours of receipt. Orders will only be dispatched once payment has been received.
Order value (including postage) up to £70: First Class Royal Mail £3.95 (Delivery Within 1-5 Days)
Order value (including postage) over £70: Interlink Express £6.95 (Courier Delivery Next Working Day).
Please be sure to give us your mobile phone number when ordering as Interlink Express offer an email/text message option to enable you to receive notification of despatch and estimated delivery time. The express service requires a signature on delivery and must be ordered before 2pm for next working day delivery. The courier does not deliver on a weekend or bank holidays.
Express delivery is two days to some postcodes, and these incur a £6 surcharge. A list of applicable postcodes can be seen here.
European deliveries are sent by Interlink Express/DPD. For details of delivery costs and times by country please click here.
Delivery to Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Japan and the USA is by Royal Mail or FedEx courier and is calculated on an order by order basis based on weight and size. We will contact you with the shipping costs on receipt of the order.
For full shipping details please see the delivery section of our website here.