Tamiya 1/20 Red Bull Racing Renault RB6 Model Kit
Model Number: 20067
The Tamiya Red Bull Racing Renault RB6 Model Kit in 1/20 scale from the plastic racing car model kits range accurately recreates the real life Formula 1 racing car.
This Tamiya racing car model requires paint and glue to complete. This is just one of many great kits from the Tamiya plastic models range.
For this model we recommend using paints from the following ranges.
We also highly recommend the following ranges for tools and accessories.
The 2010 Formula One season saw Sebastian Vettel become the youngest ever Formula One champion while driving the Red Bull RB6. During the season, the car demonstrated excellent performance, although the season was certainly not smooth sailing for the team. In fact, the competition was fierce and four drivers entered the season finale with a chance to claim the Drivers' Championship. 2006 world champion Fernando Alonso of Ferrari led the overall standings, with Vettel in fourth place and needing to win the race as well as hope that Alonso would finish in fifth place or lower in order to be crowned as the champion. Starting from pole position, Vettel remained calm through the chaotic race, which included a safety car deployment on the opening lap, and took the checkered flag. Remarkably, Alonso was only able to finish in seventh place, which allowed Vettel to complete his miraculous comeback to claim the first Formula One title for himself and for Red Bull Racing. The 1/20 scale Tamiya model faithfully captures Adrian Newey's sleek design in every detail.
- Length: 248mm, Width: 92mm.
- The aerodynamic form of the RB6 has been accurately reproduced.
- Highly-detailed F-Duct System within the shark fin engine cover.
- 2 types of steering wheels (for Vetteland Webber) are included.
- 2 types of onboard cameras and front wing flaps are also included.
- Synthetic rubber tires feature a realistic texture.
- Side mirror surfaces are depicted with metal transfers.
- Comes with photo-etched parts to depict details.
- High-quality Cartografdecals included to depict the No.5 and No.6 cars.
- Master cylinder on the front bulkhead is faithfully reproduced.
- Nose section is detachable even after assembly.
- The cockpit features details such as the snorkel for the F-Duct System and brake balance adjustment lever.
- Parts for 2 types of steering wheels, front wing flaps, and on board cameras included.
- Under panel details are also accurately reproduced.
- Engine cover may be removed to allow installation of the F-Duct System.
- The complex shape of the stepped diffuser has also been accurately depicted.
Model: 20067 Red Bull Racing Renault RB6 Model Kit
Reviewed by Peter Randall
Excellent kit - if a lot more expensive than these kits used to be. My criticism is as with many other similar kits is that the masking lines for the blue yellow border are difficult to identify making the masking for spray work difficult to align for the transfers later. Also no tyre transfers for those who don't want to stencil them
Write a review
Wonderland Models deliver throughout the UK and Overseas. We endeavour to despatch orders immediately but certainly within 48 hours of receipt. Orders will only be dispatched once payment has been received.
Order value (including postage) up to £70: First Class Royal Mail £3.95 (Delivery Within 1-5 Days)
Order value (including postage) over £70: Interlink Express £6.95 (Courier Delivery Next Working Day).
Please be sure to give us your mobile phone number when ordering as Interlink Express offer an email/text message option to enable you to receive notification of despatch and estimated delivery time. The express service requires a signature on delivery and must be ordered before 2pm for next working day delivery. The courier does not deliver on a weekend or bank holidays.
Express delivery is two days to some postcodes, and these incur a £6 surcharge. A list of applicable postcodes can be seen here.
European deliveries are sent by Interlink Express/DPD. For details of delivery costs and times by country please click here.
Delivery to Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Japan and the USA is by Royal Mail or FedEx courier and is calculated on an order by order basis based on weight and size. We will contact you with the shipping costs on receipt of the order.
For full shipping details please see the delivery section of our website here.