Tamiya 1/16 R/C Super Sherman Full Option Model Tank Kit
Model Number: 56032
This item will be available in 51 days on 15th April 2018
It can be pre-ordered below.
The Tamiya Super Sherman with Full Options R/C Tank is the latest addition to this series of radio controlled tanks from Tamiya.
- 1/16 R/C assembly kit of the Super Sherman.
- Includes DMD Control Unit (T-08) and DMD Multi-Function Unit (MF-07) which enable turret rotation and realistic sound and vibration actions.
- Exciting sound effects accompany engine operations, turret rotation, barrel elevation and depression.
- Metal parts such as lower hull, suspension arms, and drive sprockets included.
- Aluminum barrel.
- The barrel features recoil effects.
- Front-mounted, pre-assembled gearboxes with type 380 motors.
- Requires 4-channel transmitter with self-neutral function, battery pack, and eight AA batteries for transmitter.
- Install separately available Battle System (Item 53447) to enjoy 1 vs 1 or team tank games with other Tamiya 1/16 R/C tanks.
Required to Radio Control the 1/16 Super Sherman with Full Options:
- 4 Channel Radio Control System (Not Included)
- 2x 7.2 V Nicad Batteries (Not Included)
- Mains 7.2 Volt Charger (Not Included)
We have packaged the radio control system, batteries and charger together for an easy additional purchase.
Model: 56032 1/16 R/C Super Sherman with Full Options Model Kit
Write a review
Wonderland Models deliver throughout the UK and Overseas. We endeavour to despatch orders immediately but certainly within 48 hours of receipt. Orders will only be dispatched once payment has been received.
Order value (including postage) up to £70: First Class Royal Mail £3.95 (Delivery Within 1-5 Days)
Order value (including postage) over £70: Interlink Express £6.95 (Courier Delivery Next Working Day).
Please be sure to give us your mobile phone number when ordering as Interlink Express offer an email/text message option to enable you to receive notification of despatch and estimated delivery time. The express service requires a signature on delivery and must be ordered before 2pm for next working day delivery. The courier does not deliver on a weekend or bank holidays.
Express delivery is two days to some postcodes, and these incur a £6 surcharge. A list of applicable postcodes can be seen here.
European deliveries are sent by Interlink Express/DPD. For details of delivery costs and times by country please click here.
Delivery to Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Japan and the USA is by Royal Mail or FedEx courier and is calculated on an order by order basis based on weight and size. We will contact you with the shipping costs on receipt of the order.
For full shipping details please see the delivery section of our website here.