Tamiya 1/16 R/C Jagdpanzer IV/70(V) Lang Full Option Model Kit
Model Number: 56039
The Tamiya R/C Jagdpanzer IV/70(V) Lang with Full Options in 1/16 scale is a radio control model tank kit.
The latest model in the thrilling big scale 1/16 R/C Tank Series depicts the Jagdpanzer IV/70(V) Lang.
The "Lang" (German for "long") in its name was added to distinguish it from its predecessor with a shorter L/487.5cm; the design featuring a wedge-shaped glacis plate and utilizing the Pz.Kpfw. IV chassis was largely shared by the L/48 and L/70 varieties.
930 Jadgpanzer IV/70(V) Langs were produced between August 1944 and March 1945, and fought bravely in last-gasp actions such as along the Ardennes front from December 1944.
- This is a 1/16 scale R/C model assembly kit.
- The chassis is powered by a pre-assembled gearbox with two Type 380
- motors and features metal parts such as the chassis, suspension arms,
- drive sprockets and more, for excellent durability.
- Features a realistically weighty aluminium barrel.
- Included DMD Control Unit T-03 has two FET speed controllers for
- operating two running motors and allows control of various tank
- DMD Multi Function Unit MF-05 connects to DMD control unit T-03 to
- provide many realistic effects
- Recoil movement.
- Compatible with the System (Item 53447) for fun and
- interactive combat with friends!
- Requires a 4-channel transmitter with self-neutral function, battery
- pack and transmitter batteries.
- ZimmeritDecal sheet.
Required to Radio Control the 1/16 R/C Jagdpanzer Lang Full Option:
- 4 Channel Radio Control System (Not Included)
- 2x 7.2 V Nicad Batteries (Not Included)
- Mains 7.2 Volt Charger (Not Included)
We have packaged the radio control system, batteries and charger together for an easy additional purchase.
Model: 56039 R/C Jagdpanzer Lang with Full Options Model Kit
Write a review
Order value (including postage) up to £70: First Class Royal Mail £3.95 (Delivery Within 1-5 Days)
Order value (including postage) over £70: Interlink Express £6.95 (Courier Delivery Next Working Day).
Please be sure to give us your mobile phone number when ordering as Interlink Express offer an email/text message option to enable you to receive notification of despatch and estimated delivery time. The express service requires a signature on delivery and must be ordered before 2pm for next working day delivery. The courier does not deliver on a weekend or bank holidays.
Express delivery is two days to some postcodes, and these incur a £6 surcharge. A list of applicable postcodes can be seen here.
For full shipping details please see the delivery section of our website here.