Tamiya 1/14 R/C Scania R470 Highline Truck Model Kit
Model Number: 56318
Surface: On Road
This item is not yet available. We can send you a reminder when it becomes available for pre-order.
The Tamiya Scania R470 Highline in 1/14 Scale is a radio controlled truck in the Tamiya rc truck series.
About the Model
- 1/14 scale electric R/C assembly kit of the Scania R470 Highline.
- Aerodynamic body is precisely reproduced and front grill features mesh material for realistic look.
- Faithfully reproduced cabin tilts forward separately from fenders, just like on the full-size truck.
- Fender interiors and exteriors are fully depicted for the ultimate in accuracy and realism. Durable ladder frame chassis consists of aluminum channel and resin cross member. Kit-included coupler enables use of any of Tamiya's currently available 1/14 scale trailers. Includes assembly type 3-speed transmission.
- Use of separately available 4-channel transmitter allows gear shifting during running.
- Front and rear suspension consists of metal leaf springs and coil spring dampers.
- Durable die-cast metal front axle is float mounted on leaf spring and damper.
- Resin rear axle features differential gear. Propeller shaft transmits power from front mounted motor to rear wheels.
- Pin type propeller shaft joint reduces friction loss.
- Type 540 motor included.
Separately requires battery, charger, and transmitter (4-channel transmitter highly recommended).
- (unless stated differently above)
- Radio: 4-Channel with servo(s)
- Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector
- Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery
- Electronic Speed Controller
- Paint: TS spray required
- Misc. Items: Building and track equipment
Spare Parts & Hop Up Options:
- 56501 - Tractor truck electrical unit set
- 56502 - R/C Semi Trailer Light Set
- 56503 - Tractor truck oil shocks
- 56504 - Roof spoiler
- 56506 - Animal guard
- 56507 - Telescopic antenna
- 56511 - Tractor Truck Multi-Function Control Unit
We have packaged the radio control system, electronic speed controller, batteries and charger together for an easy additional purchase.
Trailers available to purchase seperately:
- 40 Foot Container and Semi-Trailer
- 3 Axle Reefer Semi-Trailer
- Flatbed Trailer
- Pole Trailer
- Semi Trailer
- Tanker Trailer
Model: 56318 R/C Scania R470 Highline Model Kit
Reviewed by Susan burgess
Posted wrong stars first should be 5 stars. Fabulous service. Would recommend highly
Reviewed by Peter Clarke
I made this purchase as a present for my son not made it yet the price and delivery was great this was the first time using Wonderland Models but have since used them again and will use again.
Reviewed by allan storrar
great truck to build excellent operation
Reviewed by adam goodin
Tamiya 1/14 Scania R470 Highline kit
I will start by saying, Wonderland Models give outstanding customer service, are always friendly, and always point you in the right direction. I ordered my Tamiya Scania over Bank Holiday weekend, and I was informed straight away every time my order was updated. The kit arrived in very good time, well packaged and neatly presented. I would certainly recommend Wonderland Models to anyone, for the customer service alone. Many thanks! :)
Reviewed by Chris Peace
Brilliant very happy with this kit can't wait to start the build . The lay out of all the parts in box is straight forward same as instructions . Can't fault it
Reviewed by Alexander Key
5 star service, arrived promptly and packed very well, very good kit to build took me 19 hours, thank you =)
Reviewed by kevin munro
First time RC
I was slightly wary as this is my first RC kit but the great price swayed me .Quick delivery from wonderland meant I was soon opening the box. I was immediately impressed with quality of the components with very little tidying up required.Easy to follow instructions once fully read through and if you make a mistake you can unscrew it and go back. Can be built without initially buying the RC servos etc (as I did) as these are easily fitted later. This has built into a very satisfying model with loads of upgrades and additions available and with some fine tuning moves really well. Steering lock is a bit poor but I`ve modified this at no extra cost. I`m hooked - this won`t be my last !!
Reviewed by emma briggs
Great truck very quick delivery many thanks.
Reviewed by Catherine Logue
Good speedy delivery but was disappointed that my kit was missing many parts! But I got replacement parts sent to me
Reviewed by Philip Brown
Great truck, enjoyed building it, how ever the instructions could be better, great service And quick delivery
Reviewed by JOE MCMULLAN
this was my 1st purchase from wonderland models their prices and service is the best in the uk. I will be using wonderland models for all my nitro & electric models from now on
Write a review
Wonderland Models deliver throughout the UK and Overseas. We endeavour to despatch orders immediately but certainly within 48 hours of receipt. Orders will only be dispatched once payment has been received.
Order value (including postage) up to £70: First Class Royal Mail £4.50 (Delivery Within 1-5 Days)
Order value (including postage) over £70: DPD £7.99 (Courier Delivery Next Working Day).
Please be sure to give us your mobile phone number when ordering as DPD offer an email/text message option to enable you to receive notification of despatch and estimated delivery time. The express service requires a signature on delivery and must be ordered before 2pm for next working day delivery. The courier does not deliver on a weekend or bank holidays.
Express delivery is two days to some postcodes, and these incur a £6 surcharge. A list of applicable postcodes can be seen here.
European deliveries are sent by DPD. For details of delivery costs and times by country please click here.
Delivery to Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Japan and the USA is by Royal Mail or FedEx and is calculated on an order by order basis based on weight and size. We will contact you with the shipping costs on receipt of the order.
For full shipping details please see the delivery section of our website here.