Tamiya 1/10 TT-02R Race Spec Chassis Kit LTD
Model Number: 47326
This product can only be sent by courier due to its size or weight or because of Royal Mail restrictions on its carriage. For more details click here.
The Limited Edition Tamiya TT-02R Race Spec Chassis Kit is a refined, race-spec version of the TT-02 chassis featuring a wide range of option parts and newly-designed components to make it ready to race! The included racing spec parts include upgraded uprights, motor mount, shafts, joint cups and more, while the suspension is fitted with metal parts and CVA oil dampers. It retains the TT-02's versatility and easy-to-drive characteristics.
Please note this high spec chassis kit requires an ESC, 540 Type Motor or equivalent, batteries, charger, control equipment and a bodyshell.
- Aluminum uprights (3-degree toe-in)
- Aluminum motor mount
Included Hop-Up-Option parts
- 53159 4mm Aluminum Flange Lock Nut (Blue)
- 54247 3x18mm Aluminum Turnbuckle Shaft (Blue) x2
- 54501 TT-02 Aluminum Propeller Shaft
- 53642 5mmAluminum Ball Connector (Blue)
- 54500 TT-02 High-Speed Gear Set (68T)
- 54502 TT-02 Aluminum Propeller Joint
Wide Variety of Spares & Option Parts are also separately available.
We have packaged the radio control system, battery and charger together for an easy additional purchase.
ELECTRIC KITS REQUIRE:
- Radio: 2-Channel with servo(s)
- Electronic Speed Controller
- Motor: 540 Type or equivalent
- Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector
- Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery
- Compatible Body Shell
- Paint: Tamiya PS spray paints
Model: 47326 R/C TT-02R Race Spec Chassis
Write a review
Order value (including postage) up to £70: First Class Royal Mail £3.95 (Delivery Within 1-5 Days)
Order value (including postage) over £70: Interlink Express £6.95 (Courier Delivery Next Working Day).
Please be sure to give us your mobile phone number when ordering as Interlink Express offer an email/text message option to enable you to receive notification of despatch and estimated delivery time. The express service requires a signature on delivery and must be ordered before 2pm for next working day delivery. The courier does not deliver on a weekend or bank holidays.
Express delivery is two days to some postcodes, and these incur a £6 surcharge. A list of applicable postcodes can be seen here.
For full shipping details please see the delivery section of our website here.