Tamiya 1/10 R/C Pajero Metal Top Black Metallic LTD
Model Number: 47375
This product can only be sent by courier due to its size or weight or because of Royal Mail restrictions on its carriage. For more details click here.
The Tamiya 1/10 Pajero Metal Top Black Metallic LTD Edition is a radio control car accurately recreates the real life off-road vehicle.
First introduced in 1982, Mitsubishi's Pajero line of Sport Utility Vehicles has enjoyed much commercial and racing success. It was available in both short wheelbase 3-door and long wheelbase 5-door versions. Special race versions of the Pajero have been taking part in rally races around the world since 1983, and it is the single most successful vehicle in the history of the Paris Dakar Rally, a fact which confirms the Pajero's superb off-road capabilities.
The Tamiya R/C replica faithfully captures all of the full-size details of the 1993 Pajero. The Pajero body is mounted on the capable CC-01 Cross Country chassis, which features independent front suspension and a rear 4-link rigid suspension set up for fun scale trail running enjoyment.
About the Model
- Limited edition re-release of the 1/10 R/C Mitsubishi Pajero Metaltop Wide assembly kit.
- Model based on the durable and versatile 4WD CC-01 Cross Country chassis.
- Front and rear gear differentials ensure dependable power transmission.
- Suspension equipped with oil dampers to effectively absorb shocks from off-road driving.
- Modern TBLE-02S ESC, and Type 540 motor is also included.
- Exquisitely-detailed body shell is made from durable ABS resin and Tamiya TS Spray Paints can be used to create custom paint schemes.
- Headlight mounts enable installation of high brightness LEDs. LEDs can also be installed for the auxiliary fog lights on the front bumper. (LEDs and LED Unit not included)
- A perfect item for enthusiasts seeking true-to-life scale realism in their R/C cars.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS VERSION OF THE VEHICLE MAY REQUIRE YOUR R/C RECIEVER UNIT TO HAVE AN EXTERNAL ANTENNA PORTION DUE TO POSSIBLE INTERFERENCE FROM THE METAL PLATED PARTS OF THE BODY SHELL.
Wide Variety of Option Parts are separately available.
ELECTRIC KITS REQUIRE:
- Radio: 2-Channel with servo(s)
- Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector
- Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery
Model: 47375 Pajero Metal Top Black Metallic LTD
Reviewed by Franco Casella
Excellent product as exactly described. Fast and safe shipping.
Write a review
Wonderland Models deliver throughout the UK and Overseas. We endeavour to despatch orders immediately but certainly within 48 hours of receipt. Orders will only be dispatched once payment has been received.
Order value (including postage) up to £70: First Class Royal Mail £3.95 (Delivery Within 1-5 Days)
Order value (including postage) over £70: Interlink Express £6.95 (Courier Delivery Next Working Day).
Please be sure to give us your mobile phone number when ordering as Interlink Express offer an email/text message option to enable you to receive notification of despatch and estimated delivery time. The express service requires a signature on delivery and must be ordered before 2pm for next working day delivery. The courier does not deliver on a weekend or bank holidays.
Express delivery is two days to some postcodes, and these incur a £6 surcharge. A list of applicable postcodes can be seen here.
European deliveries are sent by Interlink Express/DPD. For details of delivery costs and times by country please click here.
Delivery to Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Japan and the USA is by Royal Mail or FedEx courier and is calculated on an order by order basis based on weight and size. We will contact you with the shipping costs on receipt of the order.
For full shipping details please see the delivery section of our website here.