Spektrum DX6e 6 Channel TX With AR610 RX
Model Number: SPM6650EU
This product can only be sent by courier due to its size or weight or because of Royal Mail restrictions on its carriage. For more details click here.
The Spektrum DX6e 6 Channel System with AR610 Receiver is the perfect choice of radio equipment for your remote control plane or helicopter.
There are four spring configurations to choose from:
- Normal Throttle for Modes 2 and 4 (Air, Heli and Sailplane Model Types)
- Spring-Centered Throttle for Modes 2 and 4 (Multirotor Model Type)
- Spring-Centered Throttle for Modes 1 and 3 (Multirotor Model Type)
- Normal Throttle for Modes 1 and 3 (Air, Heli and Sailplane Model Types)
- Band: 2.4GHz
- Model Memory: 250
- Model Types: Airplane, Helicopter, Sailplane and Multirotor
- Modes: User-Selectable: 1, 2, 3 or 4
- Battery Type: 4 AA
- Modulation: DSMX, DMS2
- Number of Channels: 6
- Range: Full
- Receiver: AR610 (SPM6650EU Version Only)
- Telemetry: Yes
- Airplane, Helicopter, Sailplane and Multirotor programming
- 250-model memory
- Built-In Telemetry
- Patent-pending gimbal design with spring configuration switch
- Wireless trainer link
- 7 airplane wing types and 6 tail types
- 7 swashplate types
- 4 sailplane wing types and 3 tail types
- Multirotor flight mode setup
- 7-point throttle curves for airplanes and helicopters
- 7-point pitch and tail curves for helicopters
- Cross-platform model sharing with other Spektrum transmitters
- Includes AR610 DSMX receiver (SPM6650EU Only)
- 4 AA batteries included
- EN328 compatible
Model: SPM6650EU DX6e 6 Channel TX With AR610 RX
Write a review
Wonderland Models deliver throughout the UK and Overseas. We endeavour to despatch orders immediately but certainly within 48 hours of receipt. Orders will only be dispatched once payment has been received.
Order value (including postage) up to £70: First Class Royal Mail £3.95 (Delivery Within 1-5 Days)
Order value (including postage) over £70: Interlink Express £6.95 (Courier Delivery Next Working Day).
Please be sure to give us your mobile phone number when ordering as Interlink Express offer an email/text message option to enable you to receive notification of despatch and estimated delivery time. The express service requires a signature on delivery and must be ordered before 2pm for next working day delivery. The courier does not deliver on a weekend or bank holidays.
Express delivery is two days to some postcodes, and these incur a £6 surcharge. A list of applicable postcodes can be seen here.
European deliveries are sent by Interlink Express/DPD. For details of delivery costs and times by country please click here.
Delivery to Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Japan and the USA is by Royal Mail or FedEx courier and is calculated on an order by order basis based on weight and size. We will contact you with the shipping costs on receipt of the order.
For full shipping details please see the delivery section of our website here.