Revell 1/24 Bentley 4,5L Blower
Model Number: 07007
The Revell 1/24 Bentley 4,5L Blower from the plastic car model kits range accurately recreates the real life British classic racing car. This model requires paint and glue to complete.
We also stock the full range of Revell Paints, Glues and Modelling Accessories required to complete this model.
Bentley Motors Ltd had participated in the 24-hour race at Le Mans since first race held in 1923. This brought added popularity to the Bentley brand name. Development of a model with an engine displacing approximately 4.5 litres began in 1926. The vehicle was named after this engine with which Bentley won overall victory at the 1928 Le Mans. Bentley were able to successfully defended this victory again in 1929. Some 4.5 litre models were modified prior to participating in the 1930 Le Mans race. Amongst other items, a Roots supercharger was added and positioned clearly visible in front of the radiator grill, from whence the car then became known as the Bentley 4½ litre Supercharged or Bentley Blower. The power rating of the over 4 metre long vehicle was an impressive 240 hp.
- Multi-part, highly detailed engine
- Separate Roots compressor with carburettors
- Faithfully reproduced chassis parts wit integrated leaf springs
- Multi-part bodywork
- Separate, two-piece engine hood
- Intricate front light mountings including protective covers
- Rotating spoked wheels and spare wheel
- Separate, intricately suspended front and rear mud-guards
- Diverse chrome parts, including quick release wheel nuts, fuel tank cap, radiator grill, headlight casings and hand-break
- Authentic decal set for the Blower with start number 8 in the 1930 Le Mans Race
Model: 07007 Bentley 4,5L Blower
Write a review
Order value (including postage) up to £70: First Class Royal Mail £3.95 (Delivery Within 1-5 Days)
Order value (including postage) over £70: Interlink Express £6.95 (Courier Delivery Next Working Day).
Please be sure to give us your mobile phone number when ordering as Interlink Express offer an email/text message option to enable you to receive notification of despatch and estimated delivery time. The express service requires a signature on delivery and must be ordered before 2pm for next working day delivery. The courier does not deliver on a weekend or bank holidays.
Express delivery is two days to some postcodes, and these incur a £6 surcharge. A list of applicable postcodes can be seen here.
For full shipping details please see the delivery section of our website here.