Modelcraft No.24 Deburring Blades x5 for No.2 Handle
Model Number: PKN1724
The ModelCraft No.24 Deburring Blades x5 for No.2 Handle is just one of many craft tools suitable for every hobbyist from the beginner just starting out to expert model makers.
This deburring blade is perfect for making effortless cuts in leather, rubber, foam, soft woods, plastic etc. It has a razor sharp angle for cutting, carving & shaping as well as deburring, cutting gaskets and making tight incisions.
Blades available for #2 and #5 knives:
- PKN2702 #2 (x5) Large fine point blades for cutting medium weight materials
- PKN2718 #18 (x5) Chiselling blades for work on medium duty materials
- PKN2719 #19 (x5) Angled chiselling blades for light work, deburring, shaping & trimming
- PKN2722 #22 (x5) Large curved carving blades for curved cutting of plastic & wood
- PKN2724 #24 (x5) Deburring blades for cutting, shaping & deburring
- PKN2768 #68 (x5) Stencil edge blades perfect for trimming & scoring
These blades are compatible with other brands including Excel, X-ACTO and Proedge.
Model: PKN2724 No.24 Deburring Blades x5 for No.2 Handle
Write a review
Order value (including postage) up to £70: First Class Royal Mail £3.95 (Delivery Within 1-5 Days)
Order value (including postage) over £70: Interlink Express £6.95 (Courier Delivery Next Working Day).
Please be sure to give us your mobile phone number when ordering as Interlink Express offer an email/text message option to enable you to receive notification of despatch and estimated delivery time. The express service requires a signature on delivery and must be ordered before 2pm for next working day delivery. The courier does not deliver on a weekend or bank holidays.
Express delivery is two days to some postcodes, and these incur a £6 surcharge. A list of applicable postcodes can be seen here.
For full shipping details please see the delivery section of our website here.