HPI Racing Maverick RC Strada DC 4WD RTR Drift Car
Brand: HPI Racing
Model Number: MV12618
Surface: Off Road
This product can only be sent by courier due to its size or weight or because of Royal Mail restrictions on its carriage. For more details click here.
The HPI Maverick Strada DC 4WD 1/10 RTR Radio Controlled Drift Car:
For ultimate on-road style and attitude, there's no beating drifting! With the Strada DC, you get a powerful 4WD touring car chassis with a shaft drivetrain, fully tunable racing suspension and locked rear diff for true drifting action! Topped with an import-style bodyshell and huge rear wing, this car gives you ultimate street style for real sideways action!
The Strada DC features a moulded tub chassis that provides durability and a stable and tough platform for a strong 4WD shaft drivetrain. Pre-built oil-filled shock absorbers and dual-wishbone independent suspension front and rear, give you supreme confidence on all driving surfaces. The MS-22 servo controls the steering through a dual-point steering system that features an integrated servo saver to protect the servo against crash damage.
The Strada 4WD drivetrain uses efficient ball bearings throughout to give drivers maximum runtime and efficiency, and features a molded gear cover to keep dirt and debris away from the gears. Front and rear gear differentials easily transfer the motor's power to the pre-mounted tires at all four corners.
- MM-22 powerful 540 motor
- MSC-30BR-WP forward/reverse waterproof speed control with 12-turn brushed motor limit
- MBP-22 1800mAh Ni-MH battery included with Tamiya battery plug
- MS-22 high-strength steering servo
- MTX/MRX-243 2.4GHz transmitter and receiver with built-in failsafe
- Moulded tub chassis with optimised weight distribution
- Fully adjustable suspension
- 4 oil-filled rebuildable shocks with coil-over springs
- Aluminum gold anodised shock tops
- Fully independent double wishbone suspension
- Tough C-hub front steering knuckles
- Tough efficient 4wd shaft drive train
- Fully ballraced drive train
- Aluminum gold anodised upper deck
- Aluminum gold anodised lightweight centre shaft
- Pre-cut body factory-finished
- Fully adjustable turnbuckles all round
- Front and rear moulded bumpers
- Twin-point steering with integrated servo saver
- Aluminum gold anodised motor heatsink
- Moulded protective gear cover
- 7.2V 1800mAh Ni-MH battery stick pack
- Multi-region wall battery charger
- Length: 470mm
- Width: 200mm
- Height: 125mm
- Wheelbase: 255mm
- Weight: 1.45kg
4 x AA Batteries
Model: MV12618 Maverick RC Strada DC 4WD 2.4GHz RTR Radio Control Drift Car
Write a review
Wonderland Models deliver throughout the UK and Overseas. We endeavour to despatch orders immediately but certainly within 48 hours of receipt. Orders will only be dispatched once payment has been received.
Order value (including postage) up to £70: First Class Royal Mail £3.95 (Delivery Within 1-5 Days)
Order value (including postage) over £70: Interlink Express £6.95 (Courier Delivery Next Working Day).
Please be sure to give us your mobile phone number when ordering as Interlink Express offer an email/text message option to enable you to receive notification of despatch and estimated delivery time. The express service requires a signature on delivery and must be ordered before 2pm for next working day delivery. The courier does not deliver on a weekend or bank holidays.
Express delivery is two days to some postcodes, and these incur a £6 surcharge. A list of applicable postcodes can be seen here.
European deliveries are sent by Interlink Express/DPD. For details of delivery costs and times by country please click here.
Delivery to Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Japan and the USA is by Royal Mail or FedEx courier and is calculated on an order by order basis based on weight and size. We will contact you with the shipping costs on receipt of the order.
For full shipping details please see the delivery section of our website here.