Lego Mindstorms Robot Inventor Kit
Model Number: 51515
The Lego Mindstorms Robot Inventor Kit - a great selection of Lego construction sets at Wonderland Models.
The LEGO MINDSTORMS Robot Inventor Kit is intended for builders and coders ages 10+ to discover and expand on their STEM skills at home.
- 949 pieces
- 5 unique models to build and code
- The largest robot Blast stands at over 14” (36 cm) tall
- The free LEGO MINDSTORMS Robot Inventor coding app for kids uses coding language based on Scratch and supports Python for more advanced coders.
- The application works across PC Windows 10 + macOS, iOS and Android tablets and smartphones as well as specific Fire OS devices.
- Builders can create and code one of five personality-packed robots or dream-up and build their own creations.
- Robot Inventor uses drag-and-drop coding language based on Scratch as well as Python to support those new to robotics.
- Over 50 new challenges and fun activities to help all abilities build coding confidence in a fun, exciting way.
The new Intelligent Hub is an advanced yet simple-to-use device featuring 6 input/output ports for connecting a variety of sensors and motors. The Hub can also be used with LEGO Technic and System elements to create fun robots, dynamic devices and other interactive models.
- LED 5x5 matrix.
- Bluetooth connectivity.
- 6 axis gyro/accelerometer.
- Includes a micro USB port for connectivity with compatible devices.
- Rechargeable Lithium-ion battery included.
- Colour sensor – able to distinguish between eight colors and measures reflected and ambient light from darkness to bright sunlight.
- Distance sensor – detects obstacles, programmable LED ‘eyes’ and an integrated 6-pin adaptor for third-party sensors, boards and DIY hardware.
- 4 x medium-angular motors feature low-profile design, integrated rotation sensor with absolute positioning.
Model: 51515 Mindstorms Robot Inventor Kit
Write a review
Wonderland Models deliver throughout the UK and Overseas. We endeavour to despatch orders immediately but certainly within 48 hours of receipt. Orders will only be dispatched once payment has been received.
Order value (including postage) up to £70: First Class Royal Mail £4.50 (Delivery Within 1-5 Days)
Order value (including postage) over £70: DPD £7.99 (Courier Delivery Next Working Day).
Please be sure to give us your mobile phone number when ordering as DPD offer an email/text message option to enable you to receive notification of despatch and estimated delivery time. The express service requires a signature on delivery and must be ordered before 2pm for next working day delivery. The courier does not deliver on a weekend or bank holidays.
Express delivery is two days to some postcodes, and these incur a £6 surcharge. A list of applicable postcodes can be seen here.
European deliveries are sent by DPD. For details of delivery costs and times by country please click here.
Delivery to Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Japan and the USA is by Royal Mail or FedEx and is calculated on an order by order basis based on weight and size. We will contact you with the shipping costs on receipt of the order.
For full shipping details please see the delivery section of our website here.