HPI Racing Trophy Flux 4WD Electric Buggy 2.4GHz RTR RC Car
Brand: HPI Racing
Model Number: 107016
Surface: Off Road
The HPI Trophy Flux Brushless Electric Buggy is the go-to car for all-out fun and excitement combined with mind-bending top speeds! The Trophy Buggy has been a hugely popular 1/8th buggy, and now that it's fitted with the demonically fast Scream brushless motor and the 4S-capable Flux Rage speed controller, you can finally see what all the excitement is about with 1/8th electric buggies at a great price!
Fully assembled right out of the box and fitted with a no-hassle HPI 2.4GHz radio system, the Trophy Buggy Flux is ready for you to drop in two 2S LiPo batteries for 14.8 volts of ground-crushing fun! Go brushless with the Trophy Buggy Flux!
- Proven race geometry with championship-inspired design.
- Thick 6061 aluminium shock towers offer performance tuning and strong construction
- Extra-strong webbed suspension arms are strong yet flexible to give you the best balance of driving feel and durability
- Cast aluminium steering knuckles for increased strength
- Extra-long shocks provide all the damping you'll ever need
- Race-tune your buggy with plenty of shock adjustment positions
- Strong steel turnbuckles with chunky gripping points for easy adjustment of camber and front toe.
- Thick rear sway bar fitted for superior race handling
- 17mm hex hubs resist stripping out and are hollow for light weight
Wheelbase: 320mm (adjustable)
Track Width Front/Rear (from centre of tyres): 260mm
Tyres: 40mm wide x 110mm (outer diameter), 80mm inner diameter
Drivetrain: Full-Time 4WD
- 2 x 2S LiPo batteries: HPI Plazma 3000mAh battery and 4000mAh battery recommended.
- Li-Po Compatible Battery Charger - Such as the Etronix Powerpal Peak Plus AC NiMH/LiPo 1/3/5Amp Charger
Model: 107016 Trophy Flux 4WD Brushless Electric Buggy 2.4GHz RTR
Write a review
Wonderland Models deliver throughout the UK and Overseas. We endeavour to despatch orders immediately but certainly within 48 hours of receipt. Orders will only be dispatched once payment has been received.
Order value (including postage) up to £70: First Class Royal Mail £3.95 (Delivery Within 1-5 Days)
Order value (including postage) over £70: Interlink Express £6.95 (Courier Delivery Next Working Day).
Please be sure to give us your mobile phone number when ordering as Interlink Express offer an email/text message option to enable you to receive notification of despatch and estimated delivery time. The express service requires a signature on delivery and must be ordered before 2pm for next working day delivery. The courier does not deliver on a weekend or bank holidays.
Express delivery is two days to some postcodes, and these incur a £6 surcharge. A list of applicable postcodes can be seen here.
European deliveries are sent by Interlink Express/DPD. For details of delivery costs and times by country please click here.
Delivery to Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Japan and the USA is by Royal Mail or FedEx courier and is calculated on an order by order basis based on weight and size. We will contact you with the shipping costs on receipt of the order.
For full shipping details please see the delivery section of our website here.