HPI Racing Firestorm 10T Nitro Truggy 2.4GHz RTR RC Car
Brand: HPI Racing
Model Number: 105866
Surface: Off Road
This item will be available in 8 days on 1st May 2017
It can be pre-ordered below.
The Firestorm 10T Nitro Truggy with DSX-1 Truck body is one of HPIs most popular and best selling RC truggies. Now HPI have added their latest 2.4GHz radio system to make driving with others easier than ever! 2.4GHz technology is user-friendly radio control fun - no more searching for radio crystals or trying to find an open channel at the track! HPI have also tidied away everything underneath amazing paint designs inspired by the wildest extreme sports, and then added 6-spoke chrome wheels to wrap up this amazing package!
The HPI 2.4GHz radio system makes controlling the Firestorm 10T easy. No need to worry about changing crystals, as the radio prevents frequency conflicts automatically. If the truck loses radio signal or battery power, an electronic failsafe will bring it to a safe and controlled stop.
- Nitro Star T3.0 engine with true ABC construction for extreme power and easy tuning
- Low-profile 75cc fuel tank for a lower centre of gravity
- 3mm aluminium plate main chassis is lightweight and durable
- Steel centre chassis brace keeps the spur gear and clutch bellmesh consistent, even in hard landings
- Race-tuned suspension geometry and components
- Nimble handling and easy to drive in all conditions
- Existing Firestorm option parts bolt directly on to maximize performance
- Vertically adjustable front and rear camber links are easily adjustable to suit conditions and driving styles
- Adjustable shock positions (3 upper and 2 lower) to maximize suspension performance
- Adjustable wheelbase to tune the length of the truck to suit driving conditions
- Adjustable rear toe and anti-squat for quick adjustment to fine tune handling
- Dual pad slipper clutch protects the drive train on hard landings
- Sealed planetary gear differential for nearly zero maintenance, maximum reliability and convenience of tuning differential action with heavy weight silicone oils
- Strong alloy steel dog bones for simplicity and durability
- Fibre brake disk with piston actuation for strong, smooth braking
- Ball bearings throughout the drive train for maximum speed and efficiency
- Turnbuckles used for each camber link and steering rod allow fine adjustment of the suspension geometry to suit your driving style and track conditions
- Threaded shock bodies allow fine adjustment of ride height
- Silicone oil filled shocks for high performance and more consistent damping in extreme temperatures
- Aluminum 12mm wheel hex adapters used front and rear are compatible with all HPI 1/10th scale truck rear wheels. Allows many different wheel and tire combinations to adapt to driving conditions and numerous styling options
- Alloy steel front axles are extremely durable
- Captured hinge pin design used throughout for easy maintenance with no E-clips
- Lay down steering servo for the lowest possible center of gravity
- High quality hex head machine screws used throughout for simple maintenance
- Adjustable height body mounts allow a variety of body styles to fit the chassis for a custom look
- Ground Assault taper pin rear tires and Front Line ribbed front tires for high traction and long life on nearly any surface
- Shiny chrome wheels made from high impact nylon for extreme durability
- Pre-painted body with custom silkscreen graphics
Front Width: 325mm
Rear Width: 325mm
AA batteries for radio & receiver pack
Glow plug igniter
Model: 105866 Firestorm 10T Nitro Truggy 2.4GHz RTR
Reviewed by bob
firestorn t10 nitro
it is AMAZING!!!!!!!
Write a review
Wonderland Models deliver throughout the UK and Overseas. We endeavour to despatch orders immediately but certainly within 48 hours of receipt. Orders will only be dispatched once payment has been received.
Order value (including postage) up to £70: First Class Royal Mail £3.95 (Delivery Within 1-5 Days)
Order value (including postage) over £70: Interlink Express £6.95 (Courier Delivery Next Working Day).
Please be sure to give us your mobile phone number when ordering as Interlink Express offer an email/text message option to enable you to receive notification of despatch and estimated delivery time. The express service requires a signature on delivery and must be ordered before 2pm for next working day delivery. The courier does not deliver on a weekend or bank holidays.
Express delivery is two days to some postcodes, and these incur a £6 surcharge. A list of applicable postcodes can be seen here.
European deliveries are sent by Interlink Express/DPD. For details of delivery costs and times by country please click here.
Delivery to Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Japan and the USA is by Royal Mail or FedEx courier and is calculated on an order by order basis based on weight and size. We will contact you with the shipping costs on receipt of the order.
For full shipping details please see the delivery section of our website here.