HPI Racing E-Firestorm Flux Electric Truggy 2.4GHz RTR
Brand: HPI Racing
Model Number: 112878
Surface: Off Road
The HPI E-Firestorm Flux Electric Truggy 2.4GHz RTR is the very latest 2015 version of the best selling electric off road radio controlled truck. This pre-assembled 1/10 scale 2WD radio controlled Monster Truck features a 2.4GHz radio control unit along with the Flux MMH-4000KV motor and pre-painted body. Ready built and ready to run straight from the box.
The hugely powerful Flux EMH-3S speed controller is the strongest and most durable speed controller we've fit into a 1/10th scale truck, and the Flux MMH-4000KV motor will give you blinding fast speeds of up to 124km/h or 77 mph, plus huge jumps and instant wheely action - on tap, whenever you want!
The E-Firestorm Flux features waterproof protection for its electronics and it's ready to tackle wet conditions like rain and snow! The 2.4GHz receiver is safely stored in a waterproof receiver box, protecting it from the elements and ensuring glitch-free operation.
The waterproof SF-10W steering servo and waterproof Flux EMH-3S electronic speed controller complete the package, allowing you to enjoy the action on the road no matter what the weather is like! Please note: the electronics are not designed for submerged operation. Be sure to rinse off any dirt or salt water with clean water immediately after driving. Check the receiver box to make sure no water is inside and let dry fully before driving again.
- Fully assembled 2WD racing truck
- Flux MMH-4000Kv brushless motor provides high performance, efficiency, long motor life, reduced maintenance
- Flux EMH-3S waterproof ESC for smooth and efficient motor control
- 2.4GHz radio system with waterproof steering servo and receiver protected in waterproof case
- Composite main chassis is lightweight and durable
- Racing suspension geometry and components from the Firestorm 10T
- Nimble handling and easy to drive in all conditions
- Many existing Firestorm option parts bolt directly on to maximize performance
- Vertically adjustable front and rear camber links are easily adjustable to suit conditions and driving styles
- Adjustable shock positions (3 upper and 2 lower) to maximize suspension performance
- Adjustable wheelbase to tune the length of the truck to suit driving conditions
- Adjustable rear toe and anti-squat for quick adjustment to fine tune handling
- High quality thumbscrews on battery retainer for secure and tool-free battery access. Fits most Li-Po packs an 6-7 cell NiMh packs
- Dual pad slipper clutch protects the drive train on hard landings
- Durable low-profile 2.6:1 ratio ALL METAL gear transmission is extremely durable and capable of handling very powerful motors
- Sealed planetary gear differential for nearly zero maintenance, maximum reliability and convenience of tuning differential action with heavy weight silicone oils
- Strong alloy steel dog bones for simplicity and durability
- 14 ball bearings throughout the drive train for maximum speed and efficiency
- Turnbuckles used for each camber link and steering rod allow fine adjustment of the suspension geometry to suit your driving style and track conditions
- Threaded shock bodies allow fine adjustment of ride height
- Silicone oil filled shocks for high performance and more consistent damping in extreme temperatures
- Aluminum 12mm wheel hex adapters used front and rear are compatible with all HPI 1/10th scale truck rear wheels. Allows many different wheel and tire combinations to adapt to driving conditions and numerous styling options
- Alloy steel front axles are extremely durable
- Captured hinge pin design used throughout for easy maintenance with no E-clips
- Lay down steering servo for the lowest possible center of gravity
- High quality hex head machine screws used throughout for simple maintenance
- Adjustable height body mounts allow a variety of body styles to fit the chassis for a custom look
- Ground Assault taper pin rear tires and Front Line ribbed front tires for high traction and long life on nearly any surface
- Cool satin black Split 5 wheels made from high impact nylon for extreme durability
- 48 pitch pinion and spur gear for maximum efficiency and reliability, protected by a molded gear cover to keep debris away from the gears
- Pre-painted body with custom design
- Please note: waterproof electronics are not intended for complete submersion, the receiver box will not protect the receiver if underwater. Make sure to rinse off dirt and any corrosive liquids such as saltwater after you drive your HPI vehicle. The fan is not water resistant, and we recommend to disconnect the fan from the ESC before driving in wet conditions.
- 2 x 2S LiPo batteries: HPI Plazma 3000mAh battery and 4000mAh battery recommended.
- Li-Po Compatible Battery Charger - Such as the Etronix Powerpal Peak Plus AC NiMH/LiPo 1/3/5Amp Charger
Model: 112878 E-Firestorm Flux Electric Truggy 2.4GHz RTR
Write a review
Wonderland Models deliver throughout the UK and Overseas. We endeavour to despatch orders immediately but certainly within 48 hours of receipt. Orders will only be dispatched once payment has been received.
Order value (including postage) up to £70: First Class Royal Mail £3.95 (Delivery Within 1-5 Days)
Order value (including postage) over £70: Interlink Express £6.95 (Courier Delivery Next Working Day).
Please be sure to give us your mobile phone number when ordering as Interlink Express offer an email/text message option to enable you to receive notification of despatch and estimated delivery time. The express service requires a signature on delivery and must be ordered before 2pm for next working day delivery. The courier does not deliver on a weekend or bank holidays.
Express delivery is two days to some postcodes, and these incur a £6 surcharge. A list of applicable postcodes can be seen here.
European deliveries are sent by Interlink Express/DPD. For details of delivery costs and times by country please click here.
Delivery to Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Japan and the USA is by Royal Mail or FedEx courier and is calculated on an order by order basis based on weight and size. We will contact you with the shipping costs on receipt of the order.
For full shipping details please see the delivery section of our website here.