HPI Racing Vorza Flux 4WD Electric Buggy 2.4GHz RC Car
The HPI RC Vorza Flux Brushless Electric Buggy 2.4GHz
With the World Championship-winning HB D8 buggy as its foundation, the Vorza takes the race-winning design of the D8 and mixes it up with HPI Flux HP tech from the Savage Flux HP to give you awe-inspiring speed!
This is a pre-built buggy that you can take to BMX jumps for hair-raising big-air thrills, and then you can take it straight to any buggy track for top-level racing action - it will turn heads and amaze your friends! The Vorza has everything that backyard bashers and racers want!
The Vorza Flux HP is our FASTEST buggy, able to reach speeds up to 117km/h, or 73 mph! Can you imagine an electric buggy going that fast? The Flux Blur speedo takes 2 batteries, allowing you to fit in up to 6S of LiPo power for utterly insane top speeds and mind-boggling take-off power!
- Factory-assembled & pre-painted electric-powered 4WD rallycross buggy
- New-look body with brand new HPI logo design
- Strong and powerful HPI Flux Tork 2200 brushless motor
- HPI Flux speedo with fan and 6S LiPo capability!
- 2.4 GHz radio system for crystal-free, comfortable control
- High torque metal gear steering servo
- 6061 aluminium chassis provides the ideal backbone
- LiPo ready adjustable battery tray with sercure hook-and-loop straps
- Nylon stone and dirt guards keep rocks out of the chassis
- Aluminium heatsink motor mount help the motor stay cool
- Hardened steel spur and pinion gear for extreme durability
- Front, centre and rear fluid-filled differentials
- Spiral-cut bevel gears is the strongest design with best balance of efficiency
- Suspension based on World Champion HB D8 buggy
- Aluminium shock towers with multiple shock positions
- 16mm Big bore oil-filled aluminium threaded shocks for confident control
- Long suspension arms give stability and balance
- Sway bars front and rear give confidence while cornering
- Steel turnbuckle links allow you to custom-tune handling
- Adjustable toe-in for suspension fine-tuning
- Sealed shaft drivetrain is maintenance-free and extra strong
- HB/HPI Proto all-terrain tyres work great on any surface
- Fantastic-looking V7 black chrome wheels
- Durable black nylon wing for high downforce
- Length: 508mm (20")
- Width: 205mm (12")
- Height: 178mm (7")
- Wheelbase: 325mm (12 13/16")
- Drivetrain: Shaft 4WD
- 2 x matching LiPo battery packs with deans plugs: HPI Plazma 3000mAh battery and 4000mAh battery recommended.
- Li-Po Compatible Battery Charger - Such as the Etronix Powerpal Peak Plus AC NiMH/LiPo 1/3/5Amp Charger
Model: 101850 Vorza Flux 4WD Brushless Electric Buggy 2.4GHz
Wonderland Models deliver throughout the UK and Overseas. We endeavour to dispatch orders immediately but certainly within 48 hours of receipt. Orders will only be dispatched once payment has been received.
|Order value (Including postage)||Delivery Cost and Type|
|Up to £70.00||£4.99 - First Class Royal Mail
(Delivery Within 1-5 Days)
£7.99 - DPD £7.99
(Courier Delivery Next Working Day)
Please be sure to give us your mobile phone number when ordering as DPD offer an email/text message option to enable you to receive notification of despatch and estimated delivery time. The express service requires a signature on delivery and must be ordered before 2pm for next working day delivery. The courier does not deliver on a weekend or bank holidays.
Express delivery is two days to some postcodes, and these incur a £6 surcharge. A list of applicable postcodes can be seen here.
European deliveries are sent by DPD. For details of delivery costs and times by country please click here.
For full shipping details please see the delivery section of our website here.