New Tamiya Sand Scorcher Due For Release
The Tamiya Sand Scorcher off road buggy is now available for pre-order from Wonderland Models along with several other new items in the Tamiya radio control car range.
The original Sand Scorcher was first introduced in 1979 but todays version has been upgraded to include an electronic speed controller along with many new remoulded metal parts.
- All newly moulded metal parts with enhanced Structure & higher strength die cast metal.
- All new damper design with revised seals so no leaks.
- Newly designed high strength universal joints.
- Thicker front wishbones for improved strength.
- Strengthened white ball caps hold upper & lower wishbones rigidity.
- Revised aluminium support plate with screw head protection Black Fibre Glass Chassis.
- Fully seal able waterproof equipment case.
- Tamiya ESC included reduces congestion.
- Hump back 7.2v Ni-mh Power pack available.
- Iconic Beetle body With original Stickers included.
- Comes equipped with full ball bearings to reduce friction loss.
- Type 540 motor included.
- Comes loaded with many top quality parts for improved performance such as:
- Aduraluminumplate reinforced 2mm thick FRP main frame for added strength and flexibility to ensure stability.
- Newly designed die-cast front and rear suspension arms, front axle, and wheel hubs.
- Transparent case protects the R/C mechanisms. The lid can be easily detached by cam locks.
- Reinforced front uprights.
- Redesigned oil dampers.
- Original blister pack style packaging.
- Detailed hard plastic body included.
- 2-channel R/C system and battery pack separately available.
- Can be used with separately available LF1100-6.6V Racing Pack (Item 55105).
- ESC Included
Model: 58452 Sand Scorcher Off Road Buggy
The other new radio control cars due for release in early 2010 are:
- 58448 1/10 Corolla Axio GTR (TT-01E Chassis)
- 58449 1/10 BMW M3 GT2 (TT-01E Chassis)
- 58450 1/10 TT-01R Type E Chassis Kit
- 58451 1/10 BMW M3 (TT-01D Chassis)
- 58454 1/10 Honda S800 (M-05 Chassis)
- 58459 1/10 Datsun 240Z (DF-03RA Chassis)
Tamiya are alos planning to rerelease the following nitro radio control off road buggies and trucks from March onwards.