New Parkzone P51D Mustang BL and Hobbyzone Super Cub LP
Wonderland Models is pleased to announce two new rc planes due to be released at the beginning of July. They are the Hobbyzone Super Cub LP ready to fly for the beginner and the Parkzone P-51D Mustang "Gunfighter" BL for the more advanced radio control aircraft pilot out there. These both use li-poly batteries to enable the pilot to get even better performance.
P-51D Mustang "Gunfighter" RTF
The new Parkzone P-51D Mustang Gunfighter RTF Electric is the latest release in this range of radio control planes from Parkzone.
Ready-to-fly convenience, outstanding flight performance and exciting scale realism-with the ParkZone P-51D Mustang BL you get it all.
Victory rolls, Cuban-8s, Immelmans-ParkZone's P-51D can do them all thanks to its powerful 480 brushless outrunner motor and semi-symmetrical airfoil.
The paint scheme and decals are an authentic reproduction of the actual markings from "Gunfighter", a P-51D that regularly flies in airshows around the world.
- Everything you need to fly in one box, even the batteries
- 27MHz ZX-10 3-channel transmitter included
- 3S 1300mAh LiPo battery with balancing charger included
- Powerful 480-size 960Kv brushless outrunner motor installed
- Authentic "Gunfighter" paint scheme and decals
- Durable and lightweight Z-Foam construction
- Dual aileron servos for precise control
- Wingspan: 39.0 in (990mm)
- Overall Length: 33.5 in (850mm)
- Flying Weight: 25.0 oz (710 g)
- Motor Size: 480-size 960Kv Brushless Outrunner
- Radio: ZX-10, 3 proportional channels 27MHz
- Speed Control : 18A brushless
- Recommended Battery: 3S 11.1V 1300mAh LiPo
- Charger: 3-cell LiPo balancing
Super Cub LP RTF
The new Hobbyzone Super Cub LP RTF is the latest new release in the range of radio control planes from this manufacturer. It is truly a one box purchase and includes the aircraft, radio control system along with battery and charger. It is completely ready to fly and only requires the battery to be charged before
The Super Cub LP brings together great scale looks and gentle flying characteristics in this classic Cub trainer.
HobbyZone's exclusive X-Port technology lets you add remotely controlled functions like parachute drops (requires Aerial Drop Module-sold separately). There's also an optional float kit (sold separately) that lets you turn any lake or pond into a back country, bush-flying adventure.
As with all HobbyZone airplanes, the Super Cub LP comes with everything you need to get flying in this box and can be flight-ready in as little time as it takes you to charge the battery pack.
HobbyZone's Innovative Anti-Crash Technology
Anti-Crash Technology makes teaching yourself to fly easier and safer than ever before.
Here's how it works:
HobbyZone's exclusive Anti-Crash Technology ensures your first flights are smooth and stable by using special optical sensors and software that analyze your flight path. If ACT "sees" you are losing control and entering a steep dive, it reacts quickly to help prevent a crash by actually helping you regain control. After you've mastered the basics, you can flip the switch on the transmitter, even while in flight, and turn Anti-Crash Technology off. With ACT off, your Super Cub LP will be capable of more advanced maneuvers such as steep turns and loops.
- Wingspan:47.7 in (1200mm).
- Overall Length:32.5 in (825mm)Flying Weight:25.2 oz (715 g).
- Motor Size:480 brushed.
- Radio:27MHz 3-channel proportional.
- Trim Scheme Colors:White, blue, and black.
- Prop Size:9 x 6.
- Recommended Battery:3S 11.1V 1300 LiPo (included).
- Transmitter Range:2500 ft.
- Anti-Crash Technology:yes.
- Charger:DC powered 3S LiPo balancing charger.
- Landing Gear:Fixed main with steerable tail wheel.
- Minimum Age Recommendation:14 years.
- Experience Level:No Experience Necessary.