New E-Flite 120 SR RC Radio Controlled Helicopter
The sub-micro Blade 120 SR is a great way to graduate from coaxial helis to fixed-pitch single-rotor machines. Its unique Bell-Hiller head design lets you enjoy the extra speed and agility of a single-rotor heli without giving up a lot of the self-stabilizing characteristics you might be used to.
The 120 SR also boasts the lightweight durability of a carbon fibre main shaft and tail boom. And while it's certainly small enough to fly indoors, the 120 SR is big enough to fly in the back garden in a light breeze. You can also adjust its response rateand swash sensitivity for extra control authority when flying outdoors.
Everything required for successful flying is included in the box so not additional purchases are required.
Blade 120 SR Spares
Best of all the RTF Blade 120 SR can be up and flying in the time it takes to charge the battery.
- Weight: 106g (3.75 oz)
- Length: 320mm (12.5in)
- Height: 130mm (5 ins)
- Rotor Diameter: 320mm (12.5 ins)
- Main motor: Brushed (installed)
- Tail motor: Coreless (installed)
- On-board-electronics: 5-in-1 receiver/servos/mixer/ESCs/gyro (installed)
- Battery: 1-cell 3.7V 500mAh Lithium Polymer (1.9Wh), 12C
- Transmitter Batteries: 4 AA (RTF)
- Charger: DC Variable Rate LiPo Charger with AC adapter
Model: BLH3100UK2 Blade 120 SR RTF (Mode 2)