Fireworks on sale now at Wonderland Edinburgh!
Please note: You need to be over 18 years of age to buy fireworks and ID will be required at point of sale, so make sure to bring your passport or UK photocard driving license.
Get your celebrations off to a great start with fireworks from the experts! We only sell fireworks in store and cannot post them.
Prepare for Bonfire Night 2017 and visit Wonderland Models, Edinburgh's leading Fireworks Stockist. We have a massive selection of Fireworks on sale now until the 9th November. You can also buy fireworks for New Year from the 27th-31st December & on Chinese New Year and the three days immediately preceding it.
We have a huge selection of fireworks from the Bright Star range including massive rockets, booming barrages, mines, firey fountains, sparklers and a vast range of selection boxes from £10 up to over £100. Truly something for everybody!
Our selection of fireworks is massive and we stock loads from the Bright Star Fireworks range including:
- Selection Boxes (From £9.99 to £159.99)
- Fountains (From £11.99 to £17.99)
- Roman Candles (From £15.99 to £17.99)
- Barrages (From £14.99 to £179.99)
- Rockets (From £7.99 to £59.99)
- Mines £9.99
- Sparklers (From £1.50 to £3.49)
- Wheels (From £9.99 to £36.99)
Young people should watch and enjoy fireworks at a safe distance and follow the safety rules for using sparklers. Only adults should deal with firework displays and the lighting of fireworks. They should also take care of the safe disposal of fireworks once they have been used.
- Plan your firework display to make it safe and enjoyable.
- Keep fireworks in a closed box and use them one at a time.
- Read and follow the instructions on each firework using a torch if necessary.
- Light the firework at arm's length with a taper and stand well back.
- Keep naked flames, including cigarettes, away from fireworks.
- Never return to a firework once it has been lit.
- Don't put fireworks in pockets and never throw them.
- Direct any rocket fireworks well away from spectators.
- Never use paraffin or petrol on a bonfire.
- Make sure that the fire is out and surroundings are made safe before leaving.