Fireworks On Sale Now at Wonderland Models Edinburgh
Get yourself set up for Bonfire Night 2019 and visit Edinburgh's leading Fireworks Stockist: Wonderland Models! There's a huge selection of Fireworks to choose from the Bright Star range and they're on sale now until 10th November 2019.
There's something for everyone in our great selection of fireworks from Bright Star's massive range, which includes lots of rockets, multi-shot barrages, mines, fizzing fountains, outdoor & indoor sparklers, There's also excellent selection boxes containing a mixed variety of fireworks priced from £11.99 up to over £150.
Please note: You need to be over 18 years of age to buy fireworks and ID will be required at point of sale, so make sure to bring your passport or UK photocard driving license.
We only sell fireworks in our Edinburgh store and cannot post them.
Our selection of fireworks is massive and we stock loads from the Bright Star Fireworks range including:
- Selection Boxes (From £11.99 to £159.99
- Fountains (From £11.99 to £24.99)
- Roman Candles (From £11.99 to £29.99)
- Barrages (From £14.99 to £249.99)
- Rockets (From £7.99 to £59.99)
- Mines £9.99
- Sparklers (From £1.50 to £2.50)
- Wheels (From £9.99 to £36.99)
Young people should watch and enjoy fireworks at a safe distance and follow the safety rules for using sparklers. Only adults should deal with firework displays and the lighting of fireworks. They should also take care of the safe disposal of fireworks once they have been used.
- Plan your firework display to make it safe and enjoyable.
- Keep fireworks in a closed box and use them one at a time.
- Read and follow the instructions on each firework using a torch if necessary.
- Light the firework at arm's length with a taper and stand well back.
- Keep naked flames, including cigarettes, away from fireworks.
- Never return to a firework once it has been lit.
- Don't put fireworks in pockets and never throw them.
- Direct any rocket fireworks well away from spectators.
- Never use paraffin or petrol on a bonfire.
- Make sure that the fire is out and surroundings are made safe before leaving.