Wonderland Models Careers
Wonderland Models Job Vacancies
Wonderland Models in Edinburgh are now on the lookout for innovative hard working staff. Applicants please apply for an application form to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Full time Website Order Processor
We require a full time assistant in our busy internet order processing department. An interest in model and hobby related products would be an advantage. Applicant must be computer literate with a good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel. Salary dependent on age and experience.
Duties would potentially involve:
• Greeting customers politely who enter the store.
• Dealing with mail order and internet order enquiries by telephone and email.
• Processing internet orders.
• Adding new products and images to the website regularly.
• Checking dates on all website new releases to make sure they are accurate.
• Producing regular website newsletters and articles.
• Posting news about new products and special offers on forums and social media including Google+, Twitter, Facebook, Youtube and the Wonderland Models website.
• Keeping department clean and tidy with all shelves and cabinet displays up to date.
• Dealing with customer returns and complaints making sure they are dealt with promptly and politely.
• Arranging for faulty products and customer repairs to be dealt with promptly.
Ideally the applicant should be a diligent hard worker with a good eye for detail. Previous retail experience not essential but an obvious advantage.
Part Time Saturday Sales Assistant
This position would be suitable for anyone currently still at school who is looking for work experience in a retail environment. An interest in plastic, wooden or diecast models, model railways, Scalextric or radio control would be an obvious advantage.
Wonderland Models are a member of the Federation of Small Businesses.