Tamiya XB Sport Lanica Delta Martini RC Car
Now £158.99 (save £11.00)
Excl. VAT: £132.49
The Tamiya XB Sport Lancia Delta Martini is a radio control car with performance. The Lanica Delta Martini is the lastest addition to the 1/10 scale Tamiya expert build range.
From 1987 to 1992, the Lancia Delta Integrale dominated the WRC, winning 6 consecutive world championships. From 1988, the Integrale featured uniquely shaped "blister" fenders.
In the same year the Lancia was powered by an impressive turbocharged 8-valve 2-liter 4-cylinder fuel injected twin cam engine which produced 185ps (136kW).
About the model
- 1/10 R/C XBS ready-to-run model.
- The XBS chassis is a streamlined version of the popular TT-01 Type-E Chassis.
- Type 540 motor, ESC, and 2-channel AM Adspec GP transmitter included.
- Battery pack and charger separately required.
ELECTRIC XB KITS INCLUDE:
- Radio: 2-Channel with servo(s)
- Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector
- Charger: Tamiya 6 Cell Mains Slow Charger
- Paint: Includes fully painted body shell
Model: 46608 XB Sport Lancia Delta Martini