Tamiya R/C RTR XB Rising Storm 4WD Buggy 2.4GHz
Now £151.99 (save £28.00)
Excl. VAT: £126.66
The Tamiya XB Rising Storm 4WD Buggy 2.4GHz in 1/10 scale is the latest addition to the range of Tamiya Expert Built off road electric radio control cars.
About the Model
- Overall length: 395mm
- 1/10 scale fully assembled R/C buggy with body pre-painted and all markings pre-applied.
- Shaft-driven 4WD DF-02 chassis featuring longitudinally mounted motor and battery layout.
- Low center of gravity and wide tread provides extra stability and superb handling.
- Semi-bearing differential gears for reduced friction packed into a sealed front and rear gearbox for minimal wear and damage on rough terrain.
- Metal dogbone drive shaft.
- Type-540 motor and electronic speed controller pre-installed.
- Includes high performance Expec R/C system (batteries and charger sold separately).
Wide Varity of Option Parts are separately available.
ELECTRIC XB KITS INCLUDE:
- Radio: 2-Channel 2.4GHz with servo(s)
- Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector
- Charger: Tamiya 6 Cell Mains Slow Charger
- Paint: Includes fully painted body shell
Model: 57731 Xb Rising Storm 4WD Buggy 2.4GHz
Send to a friend
Tamiya R/C RTR XB Rising Storm 4WD Buggy 2.4GHz 3rd August 2011
Excellent car.......but needs to be stronger.
The front shock absorber mounting plate is extremely weak on this car. After a couple of impacts it broke rendering the car undriveable hence only 4 stars. I would recommend replacing it (as I have done) with an alloy one which cost about the same as the replacement standard part. Otherwise it's really good & my son loves it!
Tamiya R/C RTR XB Rising Storm 4WD Buggy 2.4GHz 23rd January 2011
My son bought the car with his Christmas money. He loves it.