Tamiya R/C Sand Rover 2011 Model Kit
Now £97.99 (save £12.00)
Excl. VAT: £81.66
The Tamiya R/C Sand Rover 2011 in 1/10 scale is the latest in the off road radio controlled buggy series of Tamiya re-releases.The Sand Rover attracted many hobbyists to the exciting world of R/C in the early days of the radio control buggy era. Originally released in 1981, the R/C Sand Rover featured simple construction and a dune buggy body design. To celebrate its 30th anniversary, Tamiya is matching the classic buggy body with the modern, easy-to-assemble DT-02 chassis, making it perfect for those who are new to R/C hobby.
Specifications and Features:
- 1/10 scale R/C assembly kit.
- Kit includes FREE BONUS PARTS (1150 Ball Bearing x 8pcs.) First production run bonus only. 10/2011
- The durable resin body is molded in white and may be finished using Tamiya Color paints.
- The DT-02 chassis is equipped with a 4-wheel independent suspension with coil spring dampers.
- 380 size motor included and is coupled with a 10T pinion gear (gear ratio=15.768:1)
- Fully-enclosed gearbox protects against dirt and debris.
- Ribbed front and spiked rear tires
- Semi-finished driver figure (pre-painted face & hat) included.
- Included Type 380 motor can be replaced with Type 540 motor to increase speed and power.
- Tamiya TEU-104BK forward and reverse brushed motor speed control. (equipped with low voltage protection feature)
Wide Variety of Option Parts are separately available.
We have packaged the radio control system, battery and charger together for an easy additional purchase.
ELECTRIC KITS REQUIRE:
- Radio: 2-Channel with servo(s)
- Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector
- Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery
- Paint: Tamiya PS spray paints
Model: 58500 R/C Sand Rover 2011 Model Kit