Tamiya R/C RTR XB Street Rover Buggy
Now £199.99 (save £30.00)
Excl. VAT: £166.66
Due to its weight, some shipping options may not be available for this product.
The Tamiya R/C RTR XB Street Rover in 1/10 scale is the latest addition to the range of Tamiya Expert Built off road electric radio control cars.
This is a Ready to Run XB (Expert Built) radio control car of item 58522 Street Rover. The Street Rover was first introduced as a kit. It is now available for radio control car enthusiasts who are looking for a expert built kit from Tamiya's assembly line.
About the Model
- This is a 1/10 sclae ready-to-run R/C model.
- The durable resin dun buggy body has been beautifully finished.
- The proven DT-02 chassis offers superb off-road capability.
- Fully-enclosed gearbox protects against dirt and debris.
- Front and rear wide tread tires are mounted on metal-plated wheels.
- Equipped with type 540 motor and full ball bearings.
- Finespec 2.4GHz R/C system is pre-installed. Battery pack & charger included.
- TEU-105BK Electric Speed Controller (equipped with BEC) comes pre-installed.
Wide Varity of Option Parts are separately available.
ELECTRIC XB KITS INCLUDE:
- Radio: 2-Channel with servo(s)
- Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector
- Charger: Tamiya 6 Cell Mains Slow Charger
- Paint: Includes fully painted body shell
Model: 57833 R/C RTR XB Street Rover Buggy