Tamiya F104 Pro with Lightweight Body
Now £237.99 (save £22.00)
Excl. VAT: £198.32
The Tamiya F104 Pro with Lightweight Body is a race-spec radio control car that looks and drives like a formula one rac car.
Tamiya's F104 Pro now is available as a limited edition kit with a lightweight body. The kits also features the slim chassis design with longitudinally mounted battery, direct drive 2WD system and PRO-spec parts.
About this Model
- 1/10 scale R/C assembly kit.
- Length: 410mm, Width: 180mm, Wheelbase: 270mm, Tread: Front 150mm/Rear 145mm.
- The 0.7mm thick lightweight body features 3-dimensional front & rear wings and provides you with a 30g weight savings.
- Chassis features carbon 3.2mm lower and 2.0mm upper decks and a carbon rear shaft.
- The front kingpin coil suspension features spacers to enable ground clearance adjustment.
- Rear T-bar suspension with carbon friction plate and TRF damper.
- Precision-made aluminum diff. housing enables easy tire changes.
- Comes equipped with ball differential and full ball bearings.
- Battery is longitudinally-mounted.
- Type 540 motor included.
- A variety of Option Parts are available to further customize your machine.
- Radio: 2-Channel with servo(s)
- Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector
- Electronic Speed Controller
- Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery
- Paint: PS for Polycarbonate
- Misc. Items: Building and track equipment
Model: 84106 F104 Pro with Lightweight Body