Tamiya R/C Toyota Tundra High-Lift Model Kit
Now £444.99 (save £110.00)
Excl. VAT: £370.82
The Tamiya 1/10 Toyota Tundra High-Lift is a radio controlled car accurately recreates the real life pick-up that comes with optional parts that allows you to raise the body, just like the real vehicle.
About the model
- The durable ladder frame chassis features steel channels and resin cross members for high strength.
- Equipped amidships for a lower center of gravity is a 3-speed transmission allowing gear changing and realistic low speed driving.
- Propeller shafts and slipper clutch efficiently transfer power to all wheels on any type ofterrain.
- Powered by a type 540 motor. (included)
- The full-time 4WD guarantees road hugging performance.
- The differential can be locked in place to enable improved performance on any surface it may face.
- The newly designed chrome plated wheels with bead lock rings precisely catch the essence of the Pick-up truck. Because the Tundra is fitted with similar side-block tires like the F-350 (58372), it is possible to change them with any other cross country tires.
- Loading the separately available Pick-Up Truck Multi-Function Unit (Item 53957) MFC-02 will further enhance the truck and put a wide range of realistic light, sound, and vibration effects at your fingertips.
- For dressing-up the model, snow boards (2) and roof racks are included.
Wide Variety of Option Parts are separately available.
We have packaged the radio control system, battery and charger together for an easy additional purchase.
ELECTRIC KITS REQUIRE:
- Radio: 4-Channel with servo(s)
- Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector
- Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery
- Paint: Humbrol acrylic spray paints
- ESC: Electronic Speed Controller
Model: 58415 R/C Toyota Tundra High-Lift Model Kit
Send to a friend
Tamiya R/C Toyota Tundra High-Lift Model Kit 29th December 2012
Not so good
Bag a had screws missing had to top up with screw left over from outher kits. Had to contact wonderland models as one of the half shafts had no splines on the end. Must of put in wrong part in kit or not made right.