Tamiya R/C Dualhunter Model Kit
Now £154.99 (save £45.00)
Excl. VAT: £129.16
This item will be available in 43 days on Thu 1st August 2013 It can be pre-ordered below.
About the Model
- Twin-motor 4WD system features front and rear mounted motors.
- Motors and battery are placed near the center of the monocoque frame chassis for optimal weight distribution.
- Centrally located servo ensures accurate steering tie rod alignment for precise control.
- Aggressively-styled racing truck body made from durable polycarbonate.
- White-colored large diameter wheels equipped with 130mm spike tires provide excellent off-road traction.
- Front and rear double wishbone suspension with 4 efficient shock-absorbing friction dampers.
- Both front and rear gearboxes are pre-assembled and can be independently removed from the chassis for adjusting and maintenance.
- Includes the new TEU-103BK FET ESC designed for twin Type 540 motors (also included).
Wide Variety of Option Parts are separately available.
We have packaged the radio control system, battery and charger together for an easy additional purchase.
ELECTRIC KITS REQUIRE:
- Radio: 2-Channel with servo(s)
- Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector
- Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery
- Paint: Humbrol acrylic spray paints
Model: 58396 R/C Dualhunter Model Kit
Send to a friend
Tamiya R/C Dualhunter Model Kit 27th May 2009
Twin Motor Fun
Tamiya Brand so build quality is good. The longest part of building is preparing/painting the body as it is a Lexan/Polycarbonate mold. Performance is excellent especially is loose dirt & gravel where it sprays debris all over the place as all four wheels claw for grip. A good 4 wheel drive kit.