Tamiya R/C BMW Z4 Hatsune Miku Model Kit
Now £119.99 (save £60.00)
Excl. VAT: £99.99
Anime characters have become a popular trend worldwide and recently in sports. The Super GT300 Series, Team Studie GLAD Racing's BMW Z4 incorporated the anime trend into their paint scheme. The vehicle features the characters from a popular Vocaloid Series of Japanese Anime.
About this model
- 1/10 R/C assembly kit of the Hatsune Miku Studie GLAD BMW Z4.
- This model features the livery seen at the 2009 Super GT opening race at Okayama.
- Polycarbonate body of the BMW Z4.
- Includes side mirrors, rear wing, and metal-plated light cases.
- Shaft driven 4-wheel drive TT-01 Type-E chassis.
- Comes with slick tires snf BBS style mesh wheels.
- 2 red and 2 yellow 5mm LEDs and LED Light Control Unit TLU-01 (Item 53909) included.
- TEU-101BK ESC and type 540 motor included.
- 2-channel R/C system, battery pack & charger are separately required.
- Add the separately available LED Light Control Unit TLU-02 (Item 53937) to allow control of up to 16 pairs of LEDs (total 32 LEDs).
- A wide variety of Option Parts are available.
- For more information on Hatsune Miku, visit: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vocaloid or the official website for Hatsune Miku:http://www.crypton.co.jp/mp/pages/prod/vocaloid/cv01.jsp
Wide Variety of Replacement Parts and Hop-Up Parts are separately available. Click Here to view
We have packaged the radio control system, battery and charger together for an easy additional purchase.
ELECTRIC KITS REQUIRE:
- Radio: 2-Channel with servo(s)
- Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector
- Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery
- Paint: PS for polycarbonate
Model: 58442 R/C BMW Z4 Hatsune Miku TT-01E Model Kit
Send to a friend
Tamiya R/C BMW Z4 Hatsune Miku Model Kit 16th January 2011
This is a great deal and a great car. it works very well and has been produced very well. I look forward to modding some of the parts.