Parkzone Spitfire MkIX BNF R/C Radio Controlled Plane
Now £147.99 (save £52.00)
Excl. VAT: £123.32
This item will be available in 10 days on Sat 1st June 2013 It can be pre-ordered below.
The Parkzone Spitfire MkIX BNF R/C Radio Controlled Plane is the latest Bind and Fly version of radio control aircraft designed for the intermediate to advanced r/c pilot. The battery and charger are included but a Spektrum DX5 radio control set or higher is required to complete the assembly.
This stunning model features a fully detailed Z-foam airframe with moulded panel lines, a true elliptical wing and a host of super scale details including a beautifully moulded canopy, radiator scoop, 20mm cannon barrels, cannon blisters, later style Merlin 63 exhaust stacks and a detailed cockpit area.
Finished in an accurate World War Two colour scheme it represents Spitfire EN398 as flown by Royal Air Force ace W/Cdr Johnnie Johnson, commanding officer of the Kenley Wing. "Johnnie" Johnson survived the war as the highest scoring R.A.F pilot being credited with 38 enemy aircraft shot down.
Access to the flight battery is via an easy to use battery hatch with a magnetic lock so there is no need to take off the wing between flights, making the Spitfire ready to "scramble" at a moments notice, and for the ultimate in realism the wing is also ready to accept E-flite's (EFLG100) 15 size electric retracts.
Designed for intermediate to advanced flyers looking to experience the thrills of fighter plane action with low strafing runs, and glorious victory rolls, the Spitfire MK 1X from Parkzone really is the model to have!
This superb model is available in two versions either Bind and Fly (BNF) PKZ5780 with everything included in the box except a suitable DSM2 transmitter.
Spitfire Spare Parts
- Durable Z- foam construction
- Lightweight and easy to repair
- Dual aileron servos for precise control
- Moulded panel lines and hatch detail
- Beautifully moulded canopy
- True elliptical wing
- Super scale looks
- Accurate "Johnnie Johnson" WW2 colour scheme
- Fully proportional 4-channel control
- Retract ready wing for optional E-flite retracts (EFLG100) 15 size retracts
- Wingspan: 1100mm (43.2inch)
- Length: 950mm (37.3inch)
- Weight: 1170g (41.1oz)
- Motor: 15 size 950Kv brushless outrunner
- Speed control: E-flite 30Amp Pro Switch Mode BEC
- Battery: 11.1volt 3S 2200mAh 25C LiPo (included)
- Receiver: Spektrum AR600 DSM2/DSMX 6-channel sport receiver
- Charger: Variable rate 2- to 3-cell LiPo balancing fast charger (included)
- Landing gear: Fixed main with steerable tail wheel
Model: PKZ5780 Spitfire MkIX BNF R/C Radio Controlled Plane