Hobbyzone R/C Mini Super Cub RTF Radio Controlled Plane
Now £79.99 (save £20.00)
Excl. VAT: £66.66
This item will be available in 16 days on Sat 6th July 2013 It can be pre-ordered below.
The Hobbyzone Mini Super Cub is the latest radio control plane to be added to this range. Everything required is included in the box including the radio control system, battery and charger. Simply read though the instruction manual and off you go! This is a Zone 1 Hobbyzone rc aircraft so is ideal for the beginner.
- Features HobbyZone's revolutionary Anti-Crash Technology.
- Proportional 3-channel FM transmitter with 1,300-foot range
- 2-cell 7.4V 300mAh Li-Po battery with 2-cell DC Li-Po charger and AC adapter
- Durable and lightweight Z-Foam™ constructed fuselage makes repairs easy
- Geared and brushed 180 motor allows for fast climbs and exciting maneuvers
- One-piece wing with factory-applied decals
- Mini Super Cub “Learn to Fly” DVD with assembly instructions and flying tips to make sure that getting started is easy
Equipped with the safety and security of HobbyZone’s exclusive Anti-Crash Technology (ACT™), the Mini Super Cub ensures smooth and steady flying right from the start. This smaller version of the HobbyZone classic Super Cub offers true scale-flying thrills with 3-channel control, making it a perfect introduction to the world of RC flight. Anti-Crash Technology™ utilizes optical sensors and software that constantly monitor the Mini Super Cub’s position. If your Mini Super Cub enters a dangerous dive, the software reacts quickly to help prevent a crash while allowing you to regain control. ACT also gives you two ways to fly – engaged or disengaged. When it’s on, the computer automatically analyzes your Mini Super Cub’s flight path to keep it from experiencing precarious drops. After mastering the basics with ACT on, press the control stick on the transmitter (even while in flight) to turn it off. When it’s disengaged, the plane is capable of more advanced maneuvers, like loops, rolls and spins.
HobbyZone’s Mini Super Cub makes it safe, simple and fun for almost anyone to learn the basics of RC flight. By combining throttle, steering and pitch controls with Anti-Crash Technology and an instantly recognizable scale design, it is the ideal choice for starting your RC adventure. Everything you need to begin is right here in the box, meaning you are only minutes away from a truly authentic flight experience you’ll never forget.
Mini Super Cub Specification
- Wingspan:31.75 in (806 mm)
- Overall Length:21.5 in (546 mm)
- Flying Weight:7 oz (200 g)
- Motor Size:180 power
- Radio:Proportional 3-channel FM with ACT
- Trim Scheme Colors:white with red and black trim
- Prop Size:7 x 3.5
- Recommended Battery:2-cell 7.4V 300mAh Li-Po
- Approx. Flying Duration:5-8 minutes
- Approx. Assembly Time:5 minutes
- Transmitter Range:1300 ft (400 m)
- Available Frequencies:6 frequencies on 27MHz
- Anti-Crash Technology:Yes
- Charger:12V DC 2-cell Li-Po balancing charger with AC adapter
- Landing Gear:Yes
- Minimum Age Recommendation:14 years
- Experience Level:No Experience Necessary
- Recommended Environment:Outdoor
- Assembly Time:Less than 1 Hour
- Is Assembly Required:Yes
Send to a friend
Hobbyzone R/C Mini Super Cub RTF Radio Controlled Plane 26th August 2012
rc Mini Super Cub
Ordered at noon,arrived next day.Well built model flew straight from box. Rugged enough to survive hard landings.Only minor fault-PCB is weakly secured internally by blob of sealant and should be given extra support to avoid dislodgement since it also holds servo motors. Great help from efficient staff before and after sale.
Hobbyzone R/C Mini Super Cub RTF Radio Controlled Plane 2nd July 2012
Great introduction to rc flying
So easy to fly you can do it one handed .Tough little plane
Hobbyzone R/C Mini Super Cub RTF Radio Controlled Plane 22nd August 2011
i have been in transport for 45years,this was the best delivery service i have encountered in that time,so far great product but still learning the elementers of handling remote control,,, but i will get there then larger and more sophisticated models to follow. great service thanks